Wednesday, October 15, 2008

mommy's musings

Psalm 92:1-2
A Psalm. A song for the Sabbath day.
IT IS a good and delightful thing to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to Your name, O Most High, to show forth Your loving-kindness in the morning and Your faithfulness by night.




















Proverbs 19:21
Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand.

Today is a sabbath day in my heart as I rest in the Shadow of the Almighty. My heavenly Father holds me up, and brings me through as I cling to Him in trust.
~He is my Shelter~

Mommy is excited about her fifth blessing(which is in the oven by the way), even though it is a HUGE surprise to mommy and daddy, though why should it be... Because we had plans to be done. To have 4 kids and call it good. God had other plans, better plans, plans He purposed before the beginning of the earth. We accept them wholeheartedly and lean on His understanding and sustenance to bring us through each day with rejoicing and a song on our hearts!



The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I had a feeling when you talked about a health concern....it's a Grandma thing. I will lift you daily to our sweet Father.... for protection, health, contentment and rest. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now I'm really crying! Your blog is already beautiful, and what a way to begin....resting in the Lord!

    I am thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my dear friends! Blessings to you and all the glory to God.

    ReplyDelete