Monday, October 20, 2008

Pondering~Praying~Purposing




Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him! ~Isaiah 30:18



Lord, come to me...
Healing, calming my tired spirit this day. Whether the hills are low... or steep, quiet the fears that rise. Breathe on me once again the reminder of your refreshing spirit in my heart, as I drink you in I am filled with hope in each new moment you give. My soul waits for you, Father.


Whether I turn to the right or the left, my ears will hear a voice behind me, saying,"This is the way; walk in it." ~Isaiah 30:21

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You. ~Isaiah 26:3
The Lord's love for us is something we cannot fully comprehend! It is so beautiful and infinite, but we can bask in it's warmth and rejoice in it's everlasting beauty. Jesus... God's son, how wonderful, beyond comprehension, a life given, a picture of grace, a man, yet God, who is the picture of God's love for us. Let me live in that reality and have that truth etched into the innermost reaches of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment