Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little man's lesson

He couldn't wait. When mommy wasn't looking, little man jumped in pajama's, poopy diaper and all. It reminded me of the times I get a little ahead of the One who directs my paths... only to be reminded, softly of that by my uncomfortable failings! Who wants to backtrack! He is faithful to bring us lovingly and patiently back to the beginning if we do but how much better it is if we wait until the appropriate, ordained time! It keeps us from getting caught up in that awkward, messy stuff.

Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, For I wait for You.
Psalm 25:21

Use all your skill to put me together; I wait to see your finished product.
Psalm 25:21-The message
Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment