Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay, what am I looking at?
1. myself
2. my baby
3. my husbands bicep muscles
4. nothing, it's just how I normally look
Mommy's angel loves to pack her bag for when it is HER turn to spend the night with Memaw. She is never without a packed and ready bag. Here is a prayer she might pray before dinner: "Dear God, please help me when I go to memaw's house, please help me go to memaw's house yesterday, thank you for memaws house, help me when I go to memaw's house soon and get fruit snacks and popcorn and watch a movie and... oh, and thank you for this food, AMEN!"


No, I didn't do it! I, your little "perfect" man have been here sucking my thumb this whole time ( look into my eyes... my big brown puppy eyes, that's right, now could I have done anything wrong, ever?)


Hangin' loose in my hawaiin shirt



Summer is in the past, the heat to soon be replaced with the biting cold of winter... time to hang up the suit and cover the cheeks until next year.





Betcha can't tell which one is Abby!
I'm tired today so I needed some humor. Humor me!
-smile-
~mommy




1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the pictures and what you wrote!! Loved it and love you all!!

    ReplyDelete