Friday, January 23, 2009

Love and Acceptance

~Dear Father, I pray that my children will feel loved and accepted. Penetrate their hearts with Your love and help them to fully understand how far-reaching and complete it is! Please help me to model Your love and acceptance to my children today in the way that I teach, discipline, direct and guide them. Fill me with soft answers and quiet direction. May grace be on my lips and mercy in my every touch. Let my children see You, through me this beautiful day!


~May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 ~When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before You. Yet I am always with You; You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, and afterward You will take me into glory. Whom have I in Heaven but You? Earth has nothing I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:21-26

No comments:

Post a Comment