Thursday, March 26, 2009


Wow! Only 10 weeks left until baby day! Time is flying by, which I love... only, a name for our little girl is still eluding us! Praying God will show us His will in the situation of name picking because I CAN'T DECIDE! -sigh No worries. It'll happen.
~
I think I have gained 18 pounds so far with this little one which doesn't sound so bad... on the other hand, I didn't start gaining until my 17th week... then it sounds like a bit much considering that would be almost 2 pounds a week... but then again, I am at this point only 8 pounds heavier than when I conceived, due to a sickly first 3 months... so, all that to say, I've gained 18 pounds. Not too bad. I suppose. -smile
~
I know, I know, enough rambling...
~
Thank you, dear Jesus for continually blessing this pregnancy with health, love, patience and endurance.
~
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Colossians 3-16
~

No comments:

Post a Comment