Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monkeys

We had the wonderful blessing of having a nice, proactive morning with little to no mishaps, quarreling or spills.
We so enjoyed it!
My kids suprised me with wanting me to get back into bed so they could bring me breakfast in bed! How sweet is that?
They brought me a menu, they we're apron clad and had servant hearts ready to serve!
It was beautiful... me and my five kiddos all in my bed this morning.
What a great way to start the day!
Have I mentioned lately how unscrupulously awesome these kiddos are?


Or the fact that they absolutely love bananas?


And though as sweet as pie they might be, the fact is that their love of bananas is probably due to the fact that they, in action... er, mostly... resemble *a non-human, little furry primate mammal with a long tail...



Only these *monkeys are much, much better to have around.



No comments:

Post a Comment