Monday, August 30, 2010

From the mouths of babes...

(After noticing a scratch on daddy)"Daddy, are you blood-ing!?" -mommy's angel

"I have Jesus in my heart. He's in my blood." -mommy's little man

"GRUCK! That would be 'gross' and 'yuck' put together." -mommy's firstborn

"Does our old pasture still pasture the church in Texas?" -mommy's firstborn

"Yes, I'd like some yummy monsterd." (mustard) -mommy's little man

My little angel licked her hands, and greased up my fifth blessing's hair with her spit giving her a Mohawk all the while proudly declaring, "Look, she has stripes!!" -mommy's angel

My little man in a very matter of fact way, "Mommy, you're pretty! I want to marry you." -mommy's little man

"Mommy, do we have the hurricane stroller?" -mommy's firstborn

Envision him pulling down his pants. Then his underwear. Sticking his buns out for all to see saying informatively, " I'm so skinny, SEE?" -mommy's little man

"God says we can't fight." -mommy's little man

No comments:

Post a Comment