Wednesday, November 17, 2010

   I have a full heart as I am in prayer this afternoon. A couple of years ago, some FRIENDS of ours had the most beautiful little twin girls.  They absolutely love them, cherish them and thank the Lord for them... even though they we're only able to hold them for minutes here on earth before they went home to the open arms of Heaven. It's good to remember...
  I have no idea the excruciating pain of losing a child. I can only imagine. I look upon my own children with a thankful heart, that God has determined their days here. It's not something I need to be fearful, fretful or in control of... as if worrying or planning could change what God has designed... but I enjoy, cherish and with awe, take-in every moment I do have with them. Let's not take anything or anyone for granted, friends!
  I weep watching  THIS video but I find comforting joy in the fact that our heavenly Father has those sweet babies in His arms as I write this, He's holding them, loving on them and cherishing them forevermore... and we will all see them again one day, in all of their glorious wholeness!
I admire these friends so much because they've demonstrated beautifully what it means to be completely surrendered to the plans of the Lord, grasp onto joy in the midst of sorrow and selflessly live out their lives for the glory of their God.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing our girls story on your blog. We are truly blessed with an amazing support system!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete