Thursday, December 23, 2010

Facial Scrub Mask

If you we're wondering what in the WORLD was on my face in this post yesterday, I'm going to let you in on it today!

It was No Bake Cookies!
Nah, just joshing with you.
It's my homemade facial scrub mask!
I really enjoy making facial scrubs at home. They are all natural, even organic and it just feels good to use REAL ingredients.
I love it even more when I can use otherwise used ingredients and recycle!  With this coffee banana scrub, I used the following:

Used coffee grounds
Crystallized honey
Oats
Cocoa
Mashed over ripe banana
Milk
Olive oil

I added tiny bits of the ingredients at a time and mashed and mashed until I had a good spreading consistency.  Lathered the delicacy on and waited about 20 minutes before washing it off and adding moisturizer.  It sloughs off dry skin, draws out the extra oils in the skin and leaves your skin glowing and feeling fresh!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment