Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blessed

Is there anything more wonderful?


When things are peaceful, and I have a moment to step back a gaze at our children; observe them helping, loving on and respecting each other, it blesses my heart completely.
I love moments like these where I am assured and confirmed in our decision to home school.
There is nothing sweeter than to watch your children grow up and interact with each other.
Of course, grin-ear-to-ear moments like this particular one involving my 1 year old:
"While grabbing some diapers and wipes from the baby isle of the super market, you can always expect to hear my baby girl yelling, "Poopies! Poopies!" while she animatedly points and smiles, because of course that happens to be her quite fitting word for those particular items."
Well, those completely make any day as well.
My husband has hit the big 30!

He's committed more than ever to raising his family. He's always been a leader, lover and friend. He readily puts us first. We wouldn't be here without him, and God gave Him to us because of His great love for us! We're so thankful for this man and how he radiates pure agape love for his family and all those around him. He truly makes me strive to be a stronger Christian, better mother and loving friend. He's sacrificed a lot this year with changes and decisions He's made, but his overall eternal outlook on life and it's pleasures continues to amaze me. He's not striving to live a life that "feels good" but one that makes a difference. He's waiting for those words, "well done, good and faithful servant." What an inspiration. Happy birthday, love!
Thank you, God for this beautiful family you've entrusted me with.
I'm so blessed!

1 comment: