Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My little man

-
Joy, smiles, energy, imagination...
-

-

A much needed summer haircut... alleviates some of the sweaty, stickiness from this little boy's usually thick head of hair.

-

Nothing makes my day brighter than a genuine smile, sparked by good old imagination and enjoyment of life! A glow that radiates trust, contentment and peace. Such joy, real joy cannot be fashioned, wielded or contrived by earthly things or circumstances. The things of this world try to bog down my adult, "grown-up" mind and heart with sorrow, loss of hope and the disillusion that everything is unraveling as life continues in a downward spiral... My Saviour, through our little ones' naivety to the world, reminds me daily that true inner joy is not found in "things" or circumstances but in my overall attitude towards life, a curiosity and excitement for the unknown things to come, the new adventures around that next corner... and smiling just because... God, at all times, has all of His children in His very capable and loving hands.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment