Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All knowing, All powerful, I am in awe of You, my God


-


-

Job 11:17-19
"Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning.
You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety."

-




-

-

Psalm 139:11-14
If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


-



-


Deuteronomy 33:12

"Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders."


-

No comments:

Post a Comment