Wednesday, January 20, 2010

beautiful day


It's a beautiful day to be thankful!


I'm thankful for...


-my dad who so eagerly grabbed a nice sized piece of my 3-days-past-sell-by-date raw hamburger and pops it into his mouth just to prove to me that it is still good.

-the blessing of my plunger being a few steps away from the bathroom, rather than downstairs in the laundry room cupboard, during an "almost devastating incident" when I overheard my son saying to himself as he was continually trying to flush and re-flush the toilet,"It won't go down, it won't go down, it's stuck", and thankfully, though otherwise occupied, my mommy censor-beeep. beeep. beeeeeeeeep!-went off and I flew into that bathroom just in time to see the toilet water cresting the edge of the bowl, so instinctively turned, grabbed my (THANK YOU my gracious, Lord) nearby plunger and plunged the heck out of that toilet conquering(!) with only minimal, one towel clean-up, water spillage.


These are just some of the things I am so, So, SO (and just for emphasis' sake) SO thankful for today! How about you? What are YOU thankful for on this beautiful day?
~

No comments:

Post a Comment