Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

When tagged by this wonderful blogger, friend, photographer... I mustn't disapoint!

Ten things I LOVE:

(1) Soaking in a nice hot bubbly, mineral salty, oatmealy bath in a comforting candle's light... at which time I usually shave the forest on my legs.

(2)My new 'green' green phone. It ROCKS. Seriously. Oh, and I especially enjoy those times when I'm at the Grocery store, in line at the post office or checking out books at the library in my (3) Good old Blue jeans and my rear-end back pocket begins to tweet... love those text messages!

(4) A piping hot sweetened Jolts & Juice coffee... throw in a friend with some wholesome convo along with it and that's a good day!

(5) My husband's lovely neck and shoulder massages... sorry N. (my massage therapist)... pst. yours are...ahem... quite better...and well, how do I put this... without a doubt you have much more endurance in the massage department... but then again, you are paid for it. >grin< (6) School days when I have the pleasure of homeschooling a cowboy ninja, a puppy, a princess and Buzz Light year in place of my oddly absent children. (7) Snuggling up on the sofa in a warm blanket, soft music playing, reminiscing and watching the rain fall through the windowpanes. (8) Love notes from my children. (9)My husband's scent.
(10) Being alive on this beautiful day!
~

1 comment:

  1. So fun, Amy! Your ten things all sound so lovely! ( :

    ReplyDelete