Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grilled Salmon with Lentil Tabouli




Okay, does that not look Delicious?


My husband has been getting the Runner's Magazine in the mail for about 5 months now and I don't think he is the only one enjoying it.
A friend and I had been co-babysitting each other's kids as we worked through the 'Couch to 5k' program together. We recently (just last week!) finished it and are now training for an 8k! We have had a blast and a half getting together, getting into shape and getting to know each other a little better... again. (only my dear Friend would know what I mean here) But then again, ALOT of us know what it's like to know each other in high school, then get married, move away, have kids and kind of drift apart for awhile... thankfully the Lord has brought us back together again so we can lean on, learn from and help each other out any and every way we can!


Aren't true friends awesome? They know you, know your faults, have seen you at your worst, yet still love you. That's what God calls us to! I am blessed to have friends like this, and blessed to return that friendship! Friendship is SO much more than good feelings, fun and what you can get out of it... it also requires sacrifice.


Anyways, SO... I read the Runner's magazine. I find brilliant recipes, good tips, dieting articles and overall it's a wonderful grouping of pages filled with recipes, articles and stories to overall improve your lifestyle choices. Here on page three of this article is some good insight into the dos, don'ts and myths of weight loss. Most importantly though, it had the recipe for THIS:




Yeah. I know. Beautiful. If you get a chance, try it. It's deliciously tangy.

No comments:

Post a Comment