Thursday, May 27, 2010

A family outing



Those pictures of a recent family outing were serenaded by a song that my husband wrote and we recorded together 9 years ago!


And speaking blogging of family outings; my family and I will be embarking on a much anticipated, much needed vacation!
We are hitting the road Memorial Day, 5 kids, 2 adults and a whole lot of stuff, and will be gone for 1 1/2 weeks driving, exploring, visiting, sightseeing, playing and just purely enjoying each other!

I am so excited friends. Really really excited. After long over due visits with our family out west, we are heading to the coast and renting out a condo right on the BEACH! That's right, the sand will be our front steps and the ocean will be our playground. FOR 5 NIGHTS AND 6 DAYS! I'm so excited I can hardly do anything else. Okay, not true. I have SO much to do to get us packed, organized and ready for our little jaunt to blissful paradise.

This trip is surprisingly because my husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary, June 3rd of this year, and we couldn't think of anything we'd rather do than a road trip with our beautiful children! Yes, we were married in the year 2000. Makes for easy calculation and minor mathematical skills needed in the remembrance department.
So, I will be happily taking a break from blogging until we return.
Happy Summer, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment