Thursday, August 12, 2010

This

is some of what we've been up to while making our home away from home at the family farm this week.

Disclaimer!
If you happen to fall asleep from boredom and hit your face on the keyboard of your laptop, I am not to blame!
This is a LONG post, full of pictures of beautiful children.
Continue at your own risk.

My firstborn just being herself


I love her


Eating fast food, just because. Although, I've done my fair share of cooking as well!


Always coloring, painting or crafting


Finishing up some of last years schoolwork so we can start this years schoolwork.
{sigh}


I love her.


My little angel doing some "poses" for the camera


I love her.


My little guy still getting the hang of peddling. He was intently concentrating... and his older sister looks like she was out to get him! (she was)


Practicing


Peddling


Showing and telling

"I did it! I made scribbles(at least that's what his sisters tell him he's made)!"


Dog-sitting for friends-kind of. Meet Dixie. We have been going over to this little sweetheart's house every other day to play around and keep her company while her family is away for a week. My friend Jenn and her 3 kids are on a little vacation, but her husband is home so he keeps Dixie well fed, we just keep her well played with. {smile}



Yet another red bump on this little girl's head.  Right between the eyes this time. She's a go-getter this one is. She never stops going.  A little energizer bunny.



hanging out with my kids


Playing around


Computer time


smiling


eating


banana and cheese


making silly faces


endless snacking, because this country air makes you hungry!


showing off gorgeous eyelashes


laughing


playing coy


giving kisses


and more kisses


I love her.


Singing


and singing


and melting mommy's heart.


I love him.


Doing ninja moves


My dearest picking apricots with the kids for Memaw to can.


No, there is no such thing as a 'sippy cup' tree. {Heehee}
Too bad!


Such a hard-working bunch.
I love their awesome daddy.


Lots of walks by the canal, skipping rocks on the water and not-in-the-canal swimming.


Playing "Mountain Girl"


on a woodpile


in swimming suits

Hmmm, may have to change the name of the game to "Crazy Mountain Kids"...

I love my family!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing all the pictures and reading your comments!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete