Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chocolate Cake

This cake is genius.



Amazing melt-in-your-mouth richness.


Absolutely delightful alongside some fresh espresso.


I did substitute brown sugar for the Muscovado, a lime in place of the lemon and half and half whole wheat and white flour for the Spelt purely because I didn't have them on hand.


While waiting for our cake to bake to perfection, my son kept me entertained with his facial contortions.




Okay, time to check on our yummy delicacy...


A few more minutes in the oven...


His sad face.




I believe I under baked the cake ever so slightly, but it was still heavenly. I love half-baked desserts, so we scarfed this one down managing to share a little with friends before only crumbs remained.


You can't go wrong with chocolate!


1 comment:

  1. Now my mouth is watering and I'm craving chocolate! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete