Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home

Home is where my heart is.
Where my husband is, where my children play and where we lay our heads to sleep. Home is safe, familiar and warm. Where tiny voices echo, incriminating sippy cups are littered about telling tales of curious toddlers, the tub is full of bath toys and the pitter pattering of little feet is endless. Being home is easy and restful. It's comforts include hugs and kisses, loves and prayers. Safety.  
I'm HOME from incredible New York City with stories to tell and pictures galore and while New York and all of it's fascination was exciting, nothing beats moments of timeless pleasure with the ones I love.
The kids and I soaked up our first day back under the same roof with our love of puzzles, snuggles and books and we couldn't be more overjoyed.












Happy to be together once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment