Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm still here!


Keattikorn
Jet lag, focusing on family, homeschooling, stubborn computers, house projects, soccer season, work, unpacking bags... it's all keeping me quite occupied these days, BUT I have tons to share and update here and I WILL get to it soon! God is SO good. Life is busy. So many good things are happening, some not-so-good things, too. We have food on the table, a roof over our heads, a home full of love, a computer down(in fact I'm borrowing one as I write this), cavities to fill... regardless of all, I am blessed. I don't take that for granted even for a moment!  I realize how quickly everything can change; for the good or bad. No more high highs and low lows for this girl(including plane rides for that matter, at least for awhile...) I'm resting in His level, constant eternal mindset and not feeding on and living for the flesh!  Good things are just that. Good things. I'm thankful for them but I don't dwell on them and same with the not-so-good. We'll make it through to the other side of those, too!  It won't last forever... so no use dwelling there either...
Amazed.
In love.
Upheld.
Loved.
Happy.
Forgiven.
Living!

Stay TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment