Friday, March 4, 2011

Simple Lovelies

When sickness invades,
or cloudy skies stay over;
when life seems hopeless,
thankful hearts ought not leave us.

When circumstances,
are far from bright and joyful;
simple lovelies can
still be found hiding near.

A choice: make and see
ten blessings around you now;
comforting, real, warm;
though blessed with them everyday.

-mommy


1. Good ol' blue jeans.


2. Schooling together.
Here we are doing our Color the Classics activity. We listen to music written by the particular Hymn composer we are studying at the moment as we color a picture that coincides with the history reading about that particular person. Right now, we are learning about Martin Luther.


3. Family Photo Walls
They just make me smile every time I walk past.


4. Happy healthy baby mornings



5. Popcorn
My life diet saver for the past 3 weeks!

6. Spring's green peeking up through the remnants of last fall.



7. Organic green tea



8. Gift's from the hearts of little ones.

9. and 10. Google and The Yeast Diet.
After 21 days on the yeast diet, I am wrapping it up today! WOOHOO!!! While I celebrate, I am reminded that this isn't quite the end of a restricted diet, in fact it's just the beginning. For years before this diet, along with many more symptoms, I was bogged down, energy deprived and often covered in hives and at my wits end about what I could be allergic to. After cleansing my body, I am feeling 100% better and have my suspicions that gluten and/or dairy could be the culprits.  As I add foods back into my diet over the next few weeks, I am going to have to pay CLOSE attention to how my body reacts to them and hope to get tested for those particular allergies as well.
I am SO THANKFUL for the Lord's guidance and sustenance in this area of my life!!


What are YOU thankful for today? (:
button2

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning collection of things to be thankful for!! Love popcorn - and your family is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete