Thursday, April 22, 2010

not so little

My baby is not so little anymore. That makes me slightly sad. Momentarily. Then I move past the melancholy and enjoy the moment. This dear precious present season of life.

She is growing like all kids do. FAST!

My fifth blessing is not only crawling but now pulling up to standing on everything and all moments of the day. And she's quite tickled pink about it!


She is 10 months old now.

Loves to suck her pointer finger.

Eats banana just about every meal.

Is very impatient.

We love her dearly.

"Hi", "dada" and a string of unpronounceable, non-understandable words are all a part of her vocabulary these days.

We call her our little 'organic' baby, baby girl, and ella bean.

She's her mama's girl.

From completely breastfed for her first 7 months of life to solely on the bottle as of a week ago it has been a long transition.

Mama has had a harder time with that transition, I believe.




This little girl is gem in my crown. Gleaming brightly, beautifying my days and filling an otherwise vacant hole of unwitted loneliness.


What a blessing you are little girl!

You complete our family.


We thank the Lord for you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment