Friday, April 16, 2010

Odds & Ends

It's officially Spring;
we've mowed the dander-full grass twice.
Planted a few beautiful flowers.
Plucked approximately 30 relentless dandelion plants with my Grandma's handy dandy dandelion puller-outer thingy.
We've had a lightning and thunderstorm.
A rainbow.
A hatching of mosquitos ( I know, great.)
Haircuts... okay, that doesn't have anything to DO with Spring. But we have had them.
Here is my little man with his "Spiky hair" as he calls it.

He's looking so much like his daddy! Such a joy this little guy is.

My main man recently underwent a transformation as well! He has had a beard and mustache for at least 2 years straight now. And his hair-wow-he'd been growing it out for some time, and it was beginning to resemble a curly bush. Though, twas quite a handsome curly bush to be sure! He wanted to get his hair cut short in a much "cooler" (literally, too!) fashion for summer and soccer season so he decided to go ahead and shave off his facial hair as well. I LOVED his beardedness, but I have to admit, he looks HOT (not literally this time!) without it, too!



I even talked him into a few highlights (heehee)... he was slightly nervous. I gently reminded him we were going for COOL. He consented and is glad he has tried it, at least this once.
Maybe never again.
I have dyed my hair dark brown once again and received a trim as well.
I want to have a crown of grey hair and the appearance of wisdom that comes with that crown... just not yet. Maybe in my thirties. We'll see.
My husband has gazed at me lovingly, envisioning me with gray hair, and reassuringly has said he thinks I would be beautiful with a head full of it...
No, not yet.
We went in and had our hair cut together.
It was a Salon date.
Try it. You just might like it!
We definately did.


My baby is a-crawlin' everywhere these days. Even outside.
She eats grass.
Leaves.
Sticks.
Dirt.
Bugs. Well, we're hoping not.
She thoroughly enjoys her swing and will sit in it for endless moments, as happy as a clam.

His smile makes my day.


A small flower bud.
From our ornamental plum tree.
My little man couldn't just leave on the ground.
He wanted to share it's beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment