Thursday, April 29, 2010

At home

This Springish, old-fashioned and timeless arrangement of lilac placed just by my laptop, is close to perfection. These sweet smelling flowers are pleasant to have near while I write.
Out(beautiful)doors, my lilac bush is in it's full gorgeous bloom. Along with the Oregon Grape and my tiny Flowering dogwood. Divine sweet and sour, dark and musky aroma's waft my way as I walk out my door into the devilishly thick allergens. --nevertheless eternally grateful for Spring and all it brings--All of the wild Oregonian weeds, sage brush and wild flowers smell as strongly as ever as we have had many warm rainy days mixed with blue sky and sunshine as of late. Outdoor runs through the awakening countryside is heavenly. It always makes me feel pleasantly at home to be among familiar outdoor spring fragrances... even if they do educe an unexpected sneeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment