Monday, April 26, 2010

The Lord has completely blessed this time of refining in my life with the richness of His love, gentle touches from our fellow brother's and sister's in Christ, and the opening of my eyes to the realness of His character as I am in earnest, diligently seeking Him alone.
"His grace is enough."
"Awake, my soul. For I was meant to meet my Maker."
"We are His pure bride."
All lines from beautiful songs sung by Phil Wickam, Matt Maher and Leeland.
I was amazed as the Lord made it possible for my husband and I to go to yet another concert this weekend. "A night of Praise". I am so full of gratitude to my Lord!! I have always loved the heart of Leeland's band as well as their music. They truly have a heart for the lost and live their calling out to the best of their ability.
Phil Wickam's music is beautiful, the words captivating and his songs draw the church into a heart of worship and praise.
I am humbled and in awe at how when we step out in faith and obedience, our heavenly Father meets us there wholeheartedly. With arms open wide and a love big enough to fill every nook and cranny of our world's empty and hurting hearts.
What a beautiful day to be living for Jesus and finding my hope and joy in His salvation. Basking in the glow of his glory, majesty and soveriegnty on this earth, and in my life!
Cloaked in His righteous blood, I boldly go to the throne of my Father today seeking more of Him, learning His ways and praising His holy name.
This moment in time I am meant to live a life worthy of the calling, of PRAISE to the Lord!
One life to live.
Finite time to give.
How will you spend it?
On you or Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment